Midlands Medical Centre Private Hospital is a values-driven organisation that focuses on providing the highest level of medical care to our patients. Our company culture is high-performance based and rooted in an empowering approach which encourages innovation and recognises employee achievements.
We regard our staff as our greatest asset and training and coaching are utilised as tools to develop all our staff to their fullest potential.
As an employee at Midlands Medical Centre, you will:
- Meet amazing and inspiring people every day.
- Tap into your true potential.
- Develop your existing skills while discovering new ones.
- Find meaning in every workday.
- Return home from each shift feeling that you have truly made a difference.
Candidates should familiarise themselves with our recruitment process in order to know what to expect. Our recruitment process typically follows the following steps:
- Complete the online application form and forward it, together with your CV, to the email address of the person stated on the specific advert.
- Should your application match our criteria, you may be requested to come for an interview.
- Our selection process may further include employee risk assessments for shortlisted candidates.
- Should your application be successful, our human resources department will provide you with a formal letter of offer and will contact you with information to facilitate your onboarding process.
MMC offers a wide spectrum of career opportunities within various disciplines including human resources, finance and administration, procurement, technical nursing, emergency medical services, pharmaceutical services, information technology, maintenance and marketing.